If you can't find the answer you're looking for here, send me a message, and I'll get back to you ASAP!
I am just starting to offer original collections, that are released here on my website! There will be plenty of notice on social media, my blog, and for collectors that have joined my mailing list. When a collection is available you'll find it in the drop down menu under "Originals".
Yes! Please do. You can find all of my commission offerings under the "Commissions" tab at the top of the page. Follow "Paintings" if you're interested in traditional acrylic or watercolor mediums, "Illustration" for character drawings and digital renderings, or "Lettering" for custom lettered work.
Limited Edition + Original Reproductions are Giclee printed on canvas. They are printed on flat artist canvas and can be matted, dry-mounted, or stretched over wooden stretcher bars. Any Open Print Collections created for this final format are printed with a matte finish on Fine Art Paper, backed with styrene or foam core backing, ready to be matted + framed! All printing methods will be noted in the product description!
- Acrylic on canvas works will be varnished, padded, + wrapped prior to packing in an appropriately sized box.
- Most pieces will be shipped via USPS or UPS, with tracking and insurance coverage. Packages should arrive within 5-7 business days after you have received a shipping notification. International shipments will be sent USPS or by another carrier. International collectors, please note that shipping charges may vary from checkout estimations. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
- All prints are handled with care + will be wrapped in paper or a protective sleeve
- Giclee reproductions 11x14 or smaller will be mailed flat, backed with cardboard. Larger prints will be rolled + shipped in a thick tube
- Fine Art Prints of Open Collection pieces will be shipped directly from my printer, flat, padded, + in a protective plastic sleeve
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance. If there is any discrepancy -/+ I will let you know via email.
- International packages are not always within my control. Extra fees for customs, border crossing, etc. may be charged by some countries. Tracking is not as reliable on international shipments + international customers should be aware that if complications do arise, I will do what is within my power to get your artwork to you in a timely fashion.
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging, time, labor, + storage. If the shipping cost estimated at checkout is not equal to the actual cost of shipping, the customer will be billed for the overage amount, or refunded.
I try to be as transparent as possible regarding the artwork I have for sale here from materials + size to availability + shipping costs. I want you to fall in love with your piece + have it bring you a little more magic every day. If you aren't totally enamored with your new piece of artwork you can read about my return policy here.
I am so humbled + overjoyed that you want my work on your walls! Gallery owners please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your gallery + ideas.
I love when designers want to use my work in a space, because nothing makes me happier than a room with a good vibe! I offer a discount to designers on all prints, so email me at email@example.com to set up a unique coupon code for your frequent use! I do not offer discounts on original works + I do not allow my work to be marked up without my explicit consent.
As a writer myself, I adore the opportunity to work with bloggers, writers, + editors! There are many images on my website that you are free to use, but please be sure to credit both myself + my photographers in your work. Press inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd love to chat + tell you my story!
I retain the rights to all of the artwork I create. This includes the right to the image of sold + commissioned original paintings. I retain the right to create REPRODUCTIONS OF ANY AND ALL OF MY WORK, unless the collector has PURCHASED THE FULL OR PARTIAL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK in addition to the Original Work.
Collectors + Buyers may not reproduce the artwork in any way without my written permission.
If the artwork is reproduced in a magazine or other media, I ask only for credit (P.S. Congrats on your beautiful home being featured)
When you purchase a painting, you, the collector, have the right to display the artwork in your home or business (woohoo!), but the artwork may not be resold or reproduced without my written permission.
Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing full or partial rights to any pieces that you are collecting. This will ensure that no reproductions or prints of the work will be made, + you retain a piece of work all for yourself (some collectors love this!). Send me an email if you're interested in learning more about purchasing rights to my artwork.
All artwork is the sole property of Emily Prescott and is held under copyright.
(even after purchase - more info here). The images, artwork, and contents of this website may not be copied, collected, or used for personal or professional gain without the written permission from Emily Prescott. All images of artwork, sold or otherwise, are retained by Emily Prescott.
Images on this website taken by Jennifer Brister of Story + Gold Photography, or Emily Prescott
Pottery featured + Ceramic Paint Palette by Pitch Pine Pottery
emilyprescott.com is owned + operated by Penny Luck Studio, LLC